The design of i20S Sip Door phone is based on the experience and knowledge of Fanvil’s IP phone development.
The i20s uses standard IP/RTP/RTSP protocol for voice transmission and enjoys the advantages of a full range of compatibility.
The robust mechanical construction offers protenction against dust and water (IP54).
The i20S is economical devices with triple function(All in 1)- Access control by call, code and RFID card
- Compatible with standard SIP protocol and main IPPBX/IMS platform.
- Access Control(by call, by code, IC/RFID)
- All-in-One(Access Control, Intercom and Broadcasting)
- Build-in 3W speaker and AEC, support high quality hand-free communication.
- Status indication icon
- System online maintenance and management
- 2 SIP Lines
- POE Enabled
- Full-duplex speakerphone (HF)
- Intelligent DSS Keys (Speed Dial)
- Wall-mount installation
- Integrated RFID Card reader
- Integrated indoor switchgear
- Integrated one Relay
- External Power Supply
- All-in-One: Access Control, Intercom and Broadcasting
- Access control-by call, code, RFID card
- Industrial Standard Certifications: IP65, CE/FCC
- Speed Dial
- Auto-Answering (per line)
- Voice Message (on server)
- Local 3-way Conference
- Hot Line
- Open Door Log
- Access Table (500 entries)
- Support RFID Card issues (500 entries)
- Programmable DSS/Soft keys
- Network Time Synchronization
- Action URL / Active URI
- Narrowband CODEC: G.711a/u, G.723.1, G.726-32K, G.729AB
- Wideband CODEC: G.722
- Full-duplex Acoustic Echo Canceller (AEC) – Hands-free Mode, 96ms tail-length
- Voice Activity Detection (VAD) / Comfort Noise Generation (CNG) / Background Noise Estimation (BNE)
- Packet Loss Concealment (PLC)
- Dynamic Adaptive Jitter Buffer up to 300ms
- DTMF: In-band, Out-of-Band – DTMF-Relay (RFC2833) / SIP INFO