Any SME worth its weight in the world of business is always looking for ways in which to do business smarter. Reducing overheads and operating costs without compromising on the quality of your service and efficiency or your products can seem like a challenge, but certainly not an unachievable one. If you’re interested in saving money, you would be well advised to take a good look at your PABX system and service.
Every business needs a means of keeping in touch with its clients. If you want to ensure that you are always available to best serve your customer’s needs, investing in a good quality telephony system is recommended. One of the principal decisions you will need to make is whether you are interested in a hosted (offsite) PABX system or an in-house one. At PANDACOM Distributions, we highly recommend the offsite PABX option.
Below are a few ways that an offsite (or hosted) PABX system can save your business money:
- Your initial investment in a PABX system will be extremely low when compared to other communication systems.
- There are no expensive installation and set up fees associated with offsite PABX systems.
- The system requires no receptionist which means that you can cut back on salary / wage costs.
- Conference calling is made simple and can be done through a single extension.
- Employees can work remotely without incurring additional communication costs. They simply need to connect to the offsite system.
- In the event of a natural disaster or damage to your premises, your telephone system will still work perfectly as all data, hardware and software is stored off-site.<.li>
- Offsite PABX systems and services are maintenance free. There will be no need to spend any money on in-house technical support and services.
Looking for a great offsite PABX system and service to save your SME money? Take a look at our product offering at PANDACOM Distribution. Our range certainly won’t disappoint! Contact us via email or telephone for more product information and advice today.