The Talon® Ultimate delivers advanced, high-performance forensic imaging at unbeatable imaging speeds of over 40GB/min*. Designed for field or forensic lab use, this forensic imager features a compact footprint, user-friendly navigation, and a budget-friendly price. The Talon Ultimate continues the proud legacy of previous generations of the Talon® forensic imaging solutions.
Engineered specifically for digital forensic investigators, the Talon Ultimate meets all of your forensic imaging, hashing and wiping requirements.
- Fast forensic imaging at speeds over 40GB/min*
- Image & verify from 1 source drive to 3 destinations
- Supports imaging from PCIe SSDs (M.2 NVMe, AHCI, SATA type) and PCIe and mini-PCIe cards
- Secure sensitive evidence data with whole disk, open standard, drive encryption using the NIST recommended XTS-AES-256 cipher mode, decrypt using Falcon-NEO or Veracrypt, decrypt using the Talon Ultimate or open source software such as VeraCrypt
- Optional Multi-Task feature provides multi-source to multi-target imaging for simultaneous imaging of up to 5 source drives
- Optional targeted/logical imaging feature allows you to create a logical image and capture only specific files needed
- Remote operation with a web-based browser interface
- Broad interface support includes SATA, USB3, FireWire® and IDE. Optional support for SAS available