Designed for digital forensic labs, the ZXi™-Forensic’s blazing fast imaging speeds of over 50GB*/min and three Gigabit Ethernet ports streamline forensic imaging processes. The solution provides a network “Push” feature that allows users to upload images from up to 3 evidence drives directly to a network repository simultaneously. Add the optional 3 drive expansion kit to push up to a total of 5 evidence drives.
- Extreme speed, imaging at over 50GB/min*
- Designed for digital forensic labs
- Three Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Network “Push” feature to upload images to a network repository from 3 evidence drives simultaneously
- Image from 3 suspect drives to a network repository or to 3 evidence drives simultaneously
- Secure sensitive evidence data with whole disk, open standard, drive encryption using the NIST recommended XTS-AES-256 cipher mode, decrypt using the ZXi-Forensic or Veracrypt
- Optional expansion kit adds 3 additional destination drives