Together with mobile device data, cloud data sources often capture the details and critical connections investigators need to solve crimes, yet access remains a challenge. While roadblocks and red tape can add time and significant costs to your investigations, the UFED Cloud Analyser provides you with instant extraction, preservation and analysis of private social media accounts, file storage and other cloud-based account content.
This unique and powerful investigative tool automatically collects both existing cloud data and metadata and packages it in a forensically sound manner, leaving you to efficiently search, filter and sort data to advance your investigations.
- Extract private user data.
- Unify and organise disparate data into a common view.
- Share and integrate data for further analysis.
- Access private-user cloud data with appropriate legal authority utilising login information extracted from the mobile device.
- Login to private-user cloud data using usernames and passwords provided by the investigated subject, retrieved from personal files, contacts or via other discovery means.
- Preserve forensic data.
- Visualise data in a unified format.
- Report, share and export.